Privacy statement Maastricht Housing Universiteit Maastricht
This privacy statement describes how Maastricht Housing at Maastricht University handles your personal information, how and what data is collected and what your data is used for.
General Data Protection Regulation
Maastricht Housing at Maastricht University carefully handles your personal data. This also applies to all data that is processed in our platform. The following personal data are stored by Maastricht Housing:
- E-mail address
- Birthplace and date of birth
- (mobile number
Use personal information
- Email address: for informing about the activities that the user performs on the Maastrichthousing.com platform.
- Name: for generating e-mails and contacts with parties within our platform.
- Address Location: legal obligation for online payments
- Date of birth and place of birth: for determining age limits at housing corporations and the UM Guesthouse.
- (Mobile) telephone number: to bring the landlord and tenant into contact with each other.
- Nationality: to determine whether a student comes inside or outside the EU in order to determine whether priority schemes can be used.
Your data is accessible to Maastricht Housing employees.
Your data will be stored for several years and will be stored on a Dutch hosting platform.
View data / log out / delete data
Each user of our platform has the option in his/her personal account settings to unsubscribe from our platform.
If you wish to view your data, please contact Maastricht Housing: 043-3885300 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations for newsletters and / or mailings can be forwarded to every newsletter and / or mail.
To delete your data, you can contact Maastricht Housing: 043-3885300 / email@example.com.