Registration at Maastricht Housing
Registration for Maastricht Housing is fast and easy:
- Click HERE to register
- Fill in your university, student type and preferred housing type
- Fill in your personal details
- Confirm the information
- Pay the one-time €35 membership fee. You can only respond to an offer after your payment has been processed.
If you are over 27 years old then you can no longer get a room from the corporations.
At the UM-Guesthouse the age limit is 31 years.
If you are older than 31 you can contact UM-Guesthouse: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: The maximum registration period for everyone is four years. After four years, your registration period will be automatically reset by 12 months (back to three years). The registration time remains active as long as you are a student or employee at Maastricht University, Zuyd University of Applied Sciences and the Jan van Eyck Academy.
After you register with Maastricht Housing, you will be automatically redirected to the payment page. Follow the instructions on the screen. If something goes wrong (e.g. you closed the browser), you can always restart the payment via the ‘My Invoices’ tab in MyHousing.
We accept the following payment methods:
- International or domestic bank transfer (Sepa)
If you believe that you should receive a preferential treatment at Maastricht Housing due to medical reasons or professional athlete, you should contact the relevant department of the University.
- For top athletes please contact UM Sports: email@example.com
- For medical reasons please contact the Disability Support Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-EU students receive an extra subscription time of 24 months.
Maastricht Housing reserves the right at all times to refuse a request/registration if the rules and conditions are not met or in cases of misuse. Maastricht Housing cannot be held responsible if it does not act as an intermediary during the membership period.