Registration at Maastricht Housing
Registration for Maastricht Housing is fast and easy:
- Click HERE to register
- Fill in your university, student type and preferred housing type
- Fill in your personal details
- Confirm the information
- Pay the one-time €35 membership fee. You can only respond to an offer after your payment has been processed.
Keep in mind that when you are over the age of 27, it might be more difficult to find a room by one of the housing corporations and it is not possible to reside in the UM Guesthouse.
Important: The maximum registration period for everyone is four years. After four years, your registration period will be automatically reset by 12 months (back to three years). The registration time remains active as long as you are a student.
After you register with Maastricht Housing, you will be automatically redirected to the payment page. Follow the instructions on the screen. If something goes wrong (e.g. you closed the browser), you can always restart the payment via the ‘My Invoices’ tab in MyHousing.
We accept the following payment methods:
- International or domestic bank transfer (Sepa)
If you believe that you should receive a preferential treatment at Maastricht Housing due to medical reasons or professional athlete, you should contact the relevant department of the University.
- For top athletes please contact UM Sports: email@example.com
- For medical reasons please contact the Disability Support Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maastricht Housing reserves the right at all times to refuse a request/registration if the rules and conditions are not met or in cases of misuse. Maastricht Housing cannot be held responsible if it does not act as an intermediary during the membership period.